Friday, September 23, 2011

Poison Ivy

Me and my guys are going to go camping tonight.  Just for one night.  We are tent-camping, the real deal, with tents.  And tents and stuff.

Tents.

We are camping in a campsite, the kind of place with bathroom facilities and showers (nah.) and stuff like that.  We will have electricity and water at our campsite.

Where we will be sleeping in tents.

Is it lame that I am planning to bring along my air matress which auto-inflates for in the grown-up tent?  I'm old.  My back.  You know.

I'm also planning to bring along my running shoes because, last time I went to this park it was for a race, and I saw a deer and it was AWESOME.

(aside:  last night while I was running, I either saw an armadillo or an opossum.  Or an obnoxious cat.  Tough to tell, I wasn't close to it.)

Anyway, so yeah... tent camping.  Me and three dudes, all of whom can just pee wherever.

Yay, tents!

Yay, camping!

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment