Friday, September 23, 2011

Hot Rod

Something is really, really wrong with me.

Yesterday, after church?  I was conflicted.  You see, there were two things I wanted to nap in front of watch on television:  Saints v. Bears, AND the Nascar Sprint cup race in Chicago.

Let me let that sink in for a minute.

WHO AM I???

Ahem.

Anyway, so I determined to flip back and forth, between channels 8 and 34 until I fell asleep or was sucked into one or the other.  I was already past the 1st quarter of the football game, and we appeared to have a solid hold on the Bears, so I was able to flip back to the race channel, wherein the race was under "rain delay."

Rain delay.  In football, there is No Such Thing.  Because football is a Real Sport. 

Ahem.

BUT THEN, the stupid speed or nascar channel or whatever ESPN 7 or whatall channel was on, it started to show clip shows from Nascar.

Now, as an aside, let me let you know how I feel about clip shows.

J'ADORE.

Pretty much start anything with "Top Five...." and I'm totally in.  "Top Five World's Dumbest Criminals?"  Mmm hmmm.  "Top Five Scariest Roller Coasters?" YOU BET.  "Top Five Cruise Ships?"  YES, PLEASE.  "Top Five Stinkiest Cheeses?"  In an M-F'ing heartbeat.

So when you put before me "Top Ten [could have been Twenty] Best Quotes in Nascar," I couldn't turn it. 

And you know what, It was AWESOME.

Lookie:

Oh My God "Carpet Eater" hahahahahaha.

I love Nascar.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. You sound like me with college football Saturday!! :)

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. It really lifted my spirits and made my day!! MMWAAAHH!!!

    ReplyDelete