Monday, April 2, 2012

Bouncy, Starvy Georgia-bound Girl

First off.  Biopsies were fine.  I am fine.  Duh.  As if you had any other idea.

Second off.  My BABY, my big one, my first born?  He went to his senior prom.

Let's just let that sink in for a minute.

...

I.  KNOW.

But look how sweet:


They had fun.

...

Third off.  We are heading to Georgia on Thursday.  That is, the baby and I are, and we will be leaving early so as to get there in time to do Georgia stuff, including practicing with the church choir at my old church, because they love me enough to pretend they want me to sing with and for them, even though I haven't been there in two years.

That's pretty flipping adorable.

So Georgia, get ready, buddy, because I'm on way way...

And it's going to kick total ass.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! I dropped off of Facebook for reasons really rather unmentionable (for now). I miss my friends, and I miss you! Your kids look all grown up all of the sudden, especially Aaron! :( Thanks for the love! <3

      Delete