Tuesday, January 14, 2014

House. Whatevs. I'm over it.

So we are moving.  For real this time.  Remember that time I gave you a bunch of pictures of a house?  The house where I made an offer, and they accepted the offer, then we had an inspection and an appraisal, and all of that went well.  Then, after that?  They do a title search, and the goddamn title wouldn't clear?

Not that house.

The sad thing is, I still *LOVE* that house.  Which sucks.

I don't *LOVE* the house I'm really buying, but it's all right, because it is costing $33,000 less.  YES.  So I'll find a way to love it, don'tcha think?

It's a good house.  It's big.  Dedicated playroom FOR THE WIN.

It has a screened in porch where I can drink.

It has granite countertops.

I'm just trying to ignore the fact that it feels dark (can lights!), that it has no fireplace, and that it has a galley kitchen.  It has a pantry, I can deal with the kitchen.

Anyway.  So it's really happening this time.  I mean, I think.  Supposed to close this week.  Think happy thoughts.  Then pay no attention to my insanity as we approach actual moving date.  Ugh.

Oh- one more thing.  The outside has trim that is teal.  TEAL.  teal.  I shit you not.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment