Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Updates from the Crib. Yo.

Goddamn house buying sucks.  After waiting for EVER AND EVER for the financing to be organized to everyone's satisfaction - which it now is - they do a "title search" and they find out that the seller cannot freely sell the house without working with her ex husband.  As HE also owns part of it.

HOW can they not know that??  I mean, she HAD to know that and then just hoped with fingers crossed nobody would notice.  Did I mention that, as of right now, HE doesn't want to sell my house to me?

FUCKERS.

So that's my week.  I get the pleasure of finding a whole new house.  This could be fixed in a few weeks, or it could be never fixed, but most likely it will be fixed in a few months.  SIGH.

And let's not forget that my old house, the rental?  Is completely packed.  Oh, you wanted to make muffins? Too fucking bad, there are no muffin tins outside of boxes.  Guess you didn't REALLY want muffins, right?

So, it's back to the drawing board.  Unfortunately, there really aren't any listings that I have not already seen and veto'ed.

This week is a suck.

In other news, I am ten days shy of my first half marathon.  I ran 9 miles two weekends ago.  11 last weekend.

At nine miles - "oh, I'm tired but I am also feeling refreshed, and so fucking self-satisfied and righteous and goody-goody about my fitness level and let's smile humbly and just be like, 'oh it was nothing'..."

At eleven miles - "I just hit nine miles and I have two more to run.  I think I will just sit down right here and weep on this curb, only I can't because I can't spare the water the tears would take."

I am kind of scared of the 13.  Not going to lie.  And then I've been kind of thinking I will do 26 in January.  Not so completely sure about that, either...

And, at the end of the day, what really matters is this---  Miley Cyrus is nowhere near as good of a singer as me, but she has a slamming bod and now I want to join a gym.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment