Monday, January 28, 2013

Mardi Gras Mambo

Welcome to Louisiana!  You know what time it is?  It's CARNIVAL TIME, bitches, and that means one thing.  Pah  Rades.

PARADES.

We've been to four so far, this year.  Three of which were this last weekend.  This is what our Sunday afternoons look like:

My phone sucks.  The case always blurs out the bottom.

But anyway, so here is a parade we went to yesterday.  Doodle was in a good mood, compared to last week, when it was much chillier, which looked like this:
Awesome.

Anyway, we caught a bunch of shit yesterday, including a new snake baby (all stuffed animals are called babies at my house) for the cat to steal.

Two nights ago was the only walking parade in our town, one that we usually love love love because it's all about moon pies and we usually catch, like, 40.  This year we caught 4.  FOUR.  After waiting an hour-and-a-half.

I'd be thoroughly pissed off, but I am still glad we went, because, you see, I saw my future husband.

THIS GUY IS SO FUCKING HOT.

Wait for it...






wait...


for...


it...



Ohmygod.  Where do I start?  He's, say, 28 years old.  Awful facial hair.  Big ol' front butt.  Cane.  And his shirt reads, "I would cuddle you so hard"

Who can blame me.  This must be love.

Here's the baby at the same parade:
He had fun, until the waiting for an hour and a half resulted in FOUR moon pies.  After that, he was really over it.  Thank God for the snake baby.

I chickened out in the end, didn't get this guy's number.  I told Melissa I would.  Her response was, "How many beers, boo?"

Knowing that, after six?  I'm easy.

Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments:

Post a Comment