Wednesday, January 11, 2012

cheese it

Dear America,

I did something new yesterday.  I went to mediation.  Mediation.

I was really, really scared.  The kind of scared that makes tears get all up in your eyes, even though you know that is STUPID SHUT UP DON'T CRY, but, good lord.

Anyway.

We were mediated, at least partially (oh, joy, I probably get to do it again.  Yippee.  Fucker.)  and I am done (for now) and I didn't cry (BOOM) and I survived.

But I didn't like it.

I really am inclined to make fun of some of the things that happened there, but my heart's not in it.  Not yet, anyway.

So let's talk about something else.  Cheese.

My baby has decided he is not a fan of cheese.  HOW CAN THIS BE?  Because, well, I love cheese.  A lot.

And you.  I love you too.  Redheaded or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment