Friday, December 9, 2011

Little bit of awesome.

Have I told you I am addicted to bingo?  I freaking am, and I'm disgusted by this trivial little fact, but it is what it is.

Also, have I told you that I started running again... sort of?

What I mean to say is, I ran a mile and a half, twice, this week.  Which is 3 miles more than last week (I am very good at math.)

In other news, my brother and his family are in Russia to get their second child.  Which is absolutely FANTASTIC.  But I'm ready for them to be home.

And the baby was home sick yesterday, and he announced that he is allergic to pickles (snicker) and babies.

"But I don't wike them," he said.  "Yes, but you are not allergic," I said.

And I read freaking Upton Sinclair's OIL! and didn't stop mid-way and declare that I hated it this time.

That's how awesome I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment