Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Writer

Sarah Be My Writer.

I am NOT a writer.

I AM a Bullshitter.  Tee hee.  I want that on a business card.

Today, I've written a press release... a scathing letter from my boss to her bosses (which ended with the obligatory I-love-you-so-much-kiss-kiss) about something they need to get done...  and some other junk.  I've also offered to write a database to track our assets.

Aside:  "assets" makes me laugh.

Aside:  I am WAY sugared up and a little spacey today and it's great.  The doc has me on steroids, too, so, I mean, come on.

Aside:  Assets.  TEE HEE.

Anyway, I can write, though.  And I am a BADASS speller.  If there is a typo or a misspell on here, there is a pretty good chance I meant for it to be here.  I like to make up words.  Not as much as my friend does, but I do like to.

Tomorrow's my birthday.

Have a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment