Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Disease Infested Cess Pool of Humanity

cough cough cough hack snort cough cough cough.

I spent two years being completely healthy, and now I'm in the midst of my third cold/flu/ear infection/black plague of death this year.  I'm over it.

This especially ticks me off because I quit smoking, after 20 years of delightfully poisoning myself, in March, and have never cheated, not even once.  It's been almost five months.

I'm coughing, and I hate it.

Also, I am surrounded by people who eat vitamins CONSTANTLY and never get sick, and I can just feel their judgement raining down on me. 

That being said, I served broccoli with dinner last night, and my husband announced that it was the first time he'd eaten a vegetable in a month.

(screw vegetables.  mama likes to eat her some bread.  and meat.  and bread.)

(screw vitamins, too, because the few times I have tried to take them, I puked them up.  so no thank you.)

(and screw the hippies that take vitamins, too, because I am a big believer in medicine but not so much in vitamins.  shut it, judgemental hippies.)

I'm glad I have this out of my system.  'scuse me while I go cough up a lung.

No comments:

Post a Comment