Monday, April 21, 2014

Go Boston.

The Boston Marathon is happening right now.  I'm such a nerd, I keep frantically clicking "refresh" for minute-by-minute coverage.

I used to wonder how my brother could watch the Tour de France.  How is watching people riding bikes exciting?

I bet there are a whole bunch of people who could not fathom watching a marathon, but I would pay real dollars to be able to watch live coverage.  Here's what I'd be watching:

1) Form- I know I'm not a natural athlete, so if I could just stare at these folks for an hour and change, straight, and figure out what I could do to be more like them, that would rock.

2) Clothes- let's face it, running garb is adorable.  

3) Signs on the side- dudes, the signs.  Always ready to make you laugh, when you are running.

4) Heart- bottom line, you are going to see some sweat.  Some blood.  And I'm going to guess that, this year, there will be some tears.

I'd be crying, if I were at the finish line.

Please note, I would definitely not hesitate to be at the finish line. 

Boston Strong.

Go Meb.  Go Shalane.  

Go Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment